Quakers Hill Public School and Barnier Public School held a shared executive day. This day was a time to share visions, ideas and future directions. Our major upcoming projects across the schools will include:
* assessing and reporting with the new curriculum
* English syllabus workshops led by staff across both schools
* sharing our CC21 projects
* sharing units of work
* consistent teacher judgement
* discussions on exit outcomes.
In brief, a wonderful day that promoted collegiality and professional dialogue – thanks everyone!