Last week Year 1 students had another fantastic lesson with Nicole. The students are having a fabulous time changing Fairytales! In small groups, they have changed the characters, the plot and the location of their chosen fairy tale. The students have created their draft of some very interesting new fairy tales using a five part story map. We look forward to seeing the final results!!
Posts by School
- How to Implement Inquiry Based Learning in the ... on How to Implement Inquiry Based Learning in the Classroom
- Quakers Hill Public School on 4M and Miss Maroun at the computer room- Hilltop Road Public School
- Quakers Hill Public School on Donkey’s unit progress
- Quakers Hill Public School on 6J Blueback project
- Quakers Hill Public School on App Dating
21stC skills Andrew Churches apple apps assessment australian curriculum beginning budgets CC21 Community of Schools comprehension crurriculum Dropbox english evaluation Focus on Reading Google Docs innovative technologies ipads ipads english curriculum ipod tracking journey k-10 Learning Community website multi modal text Pedagogies peer tutors Plan professional learning Program Builder project project plans reading Reflector School Development Day SDD software staff success sustainability syllabus technology TPL webpage wireless