A great start to an interesting idea … The organisation for the meeting has been well thought-out, smoothly run and on the whole quite rewarding. It has given us the opportunity to reflect quite deeply about our journey as a school, and how this new project might affect that journey. G and I will be driving [...]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
Many interesting and innovative ideas today. We willl need a little reflection, then move into action!
Keen to visit other schools to get ideas of projects.
Where are we now? All staff are utilising inquiry based learning. A focus on QTF is highlighted in teaching and learning programs. We are running a mentoring program to build teacher capacity. This includes a full time teacher mentor, stage mentors and student mentors. Where are we going? We are introducing a [...]
Posts by School
- How to Implement Inquiry Based Learning in the ... on How to Implement Inquiry Based Learning in the Classroom
- Quakers Hill Public School on 4M and Miss Maroun at the computer room- Hilltop Road Public School
- Quakers Hill Public School on Donkey’s unit progress
- Quakers Hill Public School on 6J Blueback project
- Quakers Hill Public School on App Dating